Junior Clinic Day: 14-Jan-2017
- Created on Wednesday, 04 January 2017 10:41
- Written by Graeme
- Hits: 579
An exciting new event geared towards junior riders will be running again during the school holidays. Club coaches will be running junior training days during the school holidays and targeting riders of all abilities. Open to everyone, not just club members, it is perfect way to safely learn how to ride your bike with trained mountain bike coaches.
- Saturday 14th January - Blores Hill - Main Trailhead
- Registration: 1:00pm
- Start: 1:30pm
- Finish: 3:30pm
What To Bring:
- Current MTBA licence or pre-purchase day licence (these can be purchased on the day for $5)
- Mountain bike in good working order.
- Gears, brakes and tyres ready for inspection.
- If in doubt have your bike serviced to avoid disappointment bike failure on the day.
- Australian Certified helmet
- Appropriate shoes and clothing
- Gloves and eye protection recommended
- Sufficient water for 2hrs on the bike
- Basic spares inc tube for your wheel size, tyre levers, pump and toolkit
- Training snacks!
To promote mountain biking as a safe and fun activity for entry and intermediate level riders.
The clinic will work on core mountain bike skills and techniques to improve confidence on the bike while exploring some of the local trails.