Blores Hill Weather Update: 24-Jul-2011

A group of riders from the club has just been out to Blores to see how the trails are holding up with the current weather and we are pleased to say that all the drainage and work has paid off as there is no standing water and there is minimal water damage. In fact, the worst parts of the course for water are the fire roads. However, work has been done to fix these up too.

The weather is currently showing improvement in the area as the week progresses so it should not be an issue for the event. We’ll provide updates as the week moves on.

Entries are open until Wednesday on Entry Zone and on MTBA until Saturday, however MTBA registration will incur a $10 late fee from Thursday.