Erica 2 Hour Enduro: 26-Sep-2010

Round 8 of the Gippsland MTB club championship sees riders return to Erica for another 2 hour Enduro. While this is only a short event in time, it will still challenge riders with one hard climb (that has an alternative B line that is easier but will take longer) and three to four technical descents. The track is 90% single trail with the remaining 10% being fire trail for riders to take a break over the 6 km course.

The start/finish and parking for this event is approximately 1km south of Erica on the Moe Erica Road. This is a different location and track to the last Erica race some come to experience some new trails.

This event is open to both GMTB members and non-members, we always welcome new faces at our events so feel free to bring anyone along who may be interested. Also, a BBQ will be offered at the finish of the event free of charge to all competitors.

What: Erica 2 Hour Enduro
6 km course
Where: Erica
Click here to view Google map
When: Sunday, 26th September 2010
Registration Opens: 08:30
Race Starts: 10:00

$20 Adult Entry ($15 if pre-register online before the event)
$15 Junior Entry ($10 if pre-register online before the event)
Entry includes BBQ and softdrink at the end of the race.
$15 Day License if don’t hold an MTBA Competition License

Click here to pre-register online

Classes: Solo: Male, Female & Junior
Teams: Pairs